Carriage House is a non-profit early childhood program dedicated to the belief that children of all abilities can learn and make progress in an environment that is stimulating and nurturing, where individual differences are respected and celebrated. Our mission is to create the environment where all children will thrive.
Carriage House accomplishes this mission by:
- Providing a nurturing, consistent, secure and stimulating environment for young children;
- Valuing that each child has unique gifts and learning styles;
- Designing and adapting the curriculum to meet the needs of each individual child;
- Encouraging independence which will enable each child to begin to understand how to balance privileges with responsibilities;
- Providing opportunities to enable each child to build a strong self-image, which will enhance his/her self-confidence.